Thursday 25 October 2012

Welcome!

Hello guys!

My name's Abbie and after lots of requests and much deliberation I've decided to start up my own blog for reviews, tips and tricks on all the latest beauty and makeup products on the market from hair products, to nail wraps, to professional makeup - I will be reviewing it all so you can have an idea on what's hot and what's...well, not!

To start with I'm just going to be reviewing my favourite products to see what kind of response I get and whether it will be worthwhile spending money to review products by request.





I hope you like my posts and feel free to comment on your thoughts and opinions or anything else you think I should be adding into my reviews. Also, I welcome any contradicting opinions, it's always good to know how other people get on with a product.

Can I just point out (to those of you who may take these reviews literally!) my reviews are based on my opinions only!

Thanks for visiting guys! Feel free to tweet / share / re-blog me so your friends can come look too!



No comments:

Post a Comment