Wednesday 12 February 2014

I'm officially back!

Hello again my lovely, fellow bbloggers. 

I can't quite believe it's been nearly a whole year since I posted my last blog! How I have missed it! I've still been avidly keeping up to date with all of your posts and purchases - lots of really good inspirational blogs around and I think a long break was exactly what the blog-doctor ordered.

This is just a quick post to let you know that next week I will be posting my new blog on Lord & Berry eye and lip products that I've recently purchased. I'm loving them so far but want to make sure they stand the test of time before I recommend them to you all. 

Also, I'm off to the Professional Beauty 2014 event at London Excel on 24th February so I'm hoping to be bundled with goodies that I can write about. Exciting times ahead!


Here's a little sneaky preview of what you can expect next week...


Speak to you soon my lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment